Traditional Indian – Will Not Reform
- Will not abandon traditional beliefs.
- Will not give up native language.
- Will not be forced to cut hair.
- Will not be oppressed.
- Will not obtain permit to hunt and fish.
- Will not celebrate Columbus Day.
One of the biggest myths is that we are the “First American”, American Indian or Native American. This confiscation of our identity is a part of the ongoing conditioning of our peoples to wear down the resistance to the assimilation of our ways of life. It has been largely successful since we now have Native people telling us we need to give up and be americans!
Fuck the colonizers. Fuck “America.” True Tribal Nations on the rise.